Difference between revisions of "CAD"
(Created page with "CAD-computer-aided design is used in construction, mechanical and electrical engineering. The main tasks of the CAD system is to develop project documentation, three-...")
Revision as of 10:03, 3 December 2014
CAD-computer-aided design is used in construction, mechanical and electrical engineering.
The main tasks of the CAD system is to develop project documentation, three-dimensional model and appropriate presentation of the object that is created in order to demonstrate it to potential customers. CAD system can be open or closed. In closed systems user does not have and cannot have access to the programming modules and in open systems (programmable), user can change or complement the missing portions of the program, for example add programs needed for simulation.
CAD systems are widely used in:
- mechanical engineering to create 2D and 3D drawings of machinery and equipment
- electrical engineering to design of integrated circuits and electrical installations,
- construction to design of buildings, models and surrounding space.
The advantage of CAD systems in relation to traditional drawing methods is a digital record of the geometry of objects that allows to quickly and easily create complex models with possibility of making any number of amendments to the project.
- Komputerowe wspomaganie projektowania: laboratorium, pod red. Wojciecha Tarnowskiego, Wyższa Szkoła Inżynierska, Koszalin 1991.
- Winkler T., Komputerowy zapis konstrukcji, Wydawnictwa Naukowo- Techniczne, Warszawa 1997.
- Nowakowski P., Wybrane techniki komputerowe w projektowaniu i wytwarzaniu, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Śląskiej, Gliwice 2006.
- Miecielica M, Wiśniewski W.: Komputerowe wspomaganie projektowania procesów technologicznych, PWN, Warszawa 2005,
- Augustyn K.: EdgeCAM: komputerowe wspomaganie wytwarzania, Helion, Gliwice 2007,
- Bis J.: Komputerowe wspomaganie projektowania CAD: podstawy, Rea, Warszawa 2008,