Role of entrepreneurs
(Redirected from Entrepreneur)
Role of entrepreneurs in modern economy is crucial for development and growth. They perform following important tasks:
- creation of wealth and prosperity by risking their own resources
- adding jobs to the labour market
- giving incentive to develop infrastructure in industrial regions
- improving tax revenues and income for whole community
- increasing standards of living
- they are motivated and use their own energy to motivate others
- they make products and services that satisfy customers demand
- they grow their capital and look for investment opportunities
- they improve whole regional and country level economy
- McMillan, J., & Woodruff, C. (2002). The central role of entrepreneurs in transition economies. Journal of economic Perspectives, 16(3), 153-170.
- Markman, G. D., & Baron, R. A. (2003). Person–entrepreneurship fit: why some people are more successful as entrepreneurs than others. Human resource management review, 13(2), 281-301.
This is an article stub.