Cluster development improve ability to use innovation and organizational capabilities of group of cluster participants. It includes interactive approach and combines the flexibility of small firms, cooperation and common technology development. Improves cooperation of state institutions, research and development organizations, standards bodies, quality control laboratories and universities, and even professional, political and cultural organizations with businesses on local and country level.
Typical cluster development programme include:
- building trust
- diagnosis of present state of cooperation
- preparing goals and objectives
- building plan
- gathering resources
- executing plan of development
- managing risks and challenges
- evaluation of results
- Ketels, C. H., & Memedovic, O. (2008).From clusters to cluster-based economic development. International journal of technological learning, innovation and development, 1(3), 375-392.
This is an article stub.