The plan depends on gathered capital as well as returns on investments. The annual benefits statement released by the company can help employees assess quality of their pension plan. If the plan is enough to cover benefits, it is fully funded.
Fully funded in education
The term fully funded can also refer to scholarship. Fully funded scholarship covers all the required costs as accomodation, insurance, food. The most known scholarships are:
- Fulbright scholarship (USA)
- CommonWealth scholarship (UK)
- Amsterdam Excellence scholarship (Netherlands)
- Public Service Commission (Singapore)
- Feldstein, M. (1997). Transition to a fully funded pension system: five economic issues (No. w6149). National Bureau of Economic Research.
This is an article stub.