Importance of international marketing
- access to global networks of information flow and media distribution
- fast movement of people, goods and information creates challenges for marketing policies
- necessity to design marketing campaigns to address specific cultures and needs of customers
- possibility to expand to new markets with efficient marketing
- improvement in marketing processes can increase efficiency
- international marketing mix policy help to increase sales and profits
- capturing demand of more customers in different countries and diverse cultures
- Aulakh, P. S., & Kotabe, M. (1993). An assessment of theoretical and methodological development in international marketing: 1980-1990. Journal of International Marketing, 5-28.
This is an article stub.