Market placing phase strategy
Stage of the product placing on the market is characterized by high expenditure on research and development and to promote a new product. In this phase, the risk of failure is very high, due to the possible actions of competitors.
The dominant competitive position
Strong competitive position
Average competitive position
- selectively or vigorously increase market share, selectively improve market position
- invest selectively
Favourable competitive position
- selectively improve market position
- invest very selectively
Weak competitive position
- development or withdrawal
- disinvestment or disposal
- Bång, A., & Roos, C. (2014). Digital Marketing Strategy.