Brand value chain
Brand value chain is a version of classical Value chain model with marketing activities analyzed in context of brand value and customer value attained through various marketing activities. Is is used to asses market information, customer reaction to marketing activities, and support decision making in area of marketing mix activities.
Elements of bran value chain
- marketing activities in various areas
- customer mindset as an result of those activities (awareness, associations, attitudes, attachment, actions)
- brand performance (profits, market share)
- shareholder value as a final element of value chain
- Chaudhuri, A., & Holbrook, M. B. (2001). The chain of effects from brand trust and brand affect to brand performance: the role of brand loyalty. Journal of marketing, 65(2), 81-93.
This is an article stub.