Non-profit organization obtains the necessary financial resources from various public sources: national, regional or local. Usually it has legal form of association - a voluntary, permanent and self-non-profit. All funds of non-profit organizations are dedicated to achieving the objectives set out in Statute. These organizations can run a business, but their income is spent to finance the business and statutory goals, they can not be split between persons working in these organizations.
Types of non-profit organization
- Independent Organizations
- Organizations of volunteers
- Organizations exempt from tax
- Non-governmental organizations
- Drucker, P. F., & Drucker, P. F. (2004). Managing the non-profit organization: Practices and principles. Taylor & Francis.
This is an article stub.