Process of innovation
- Basic research - theoretical considerations, the aim of which is to create new ideas.
- Applied research - finding practical solutions for created projects.
- Development works - creation of a prototype.
- Implementation - starting the manufacturing activity, checking the production technology (see: importance of technology).
- Production - start of production using the technology
- Sales - initiation of sales.
- Hung, S. C. (2004). Explaining the process of innovation: The dynamic reconciliation of action and structure. Human Relations, 57(11), 1479-1497.
- Kaufmann, A., & Tödtling, F. (2001). Science–industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems. Research policy, 30(5), 791-804.
This is an article stub.