Customer profile describe typical customer for particular products. It is used for R&D activities to develop products which are crafted for particular group of customers. Dome criteria for creating customer profile include: Socio-demographic characteristics:
- place of residence,
- frequency of purchase,
- intensity of product use,
- reasons for the purchase,
- customer reaction to marketing instruments,
- degree of loyalty to the brand,
- Park, S. H., Huh, S. Y., Oh, W., & Han, S. P. (2012). A social network-based inference model for validating customer profile data. MIS quarterly, 1217-1237.
This is an article stub.