Analysis of customer
- identification of customers
- gathering information necessary to understand customer needs
- dividing customers in sub-groups with similar characteristics
- gathering data about customer needs and behaviours
- asking customers about their satisfaction from past interactions and purchases
- analysing profitability of customers or groups of customers
- Khajvand, M., Zolfaghar, K., Ashoori, S., & Alizadeh, S. (2011). Estimating customer lifetime value based on RFM analysis of customer purchase behavior: Case study. Procedia Computer Science, 3, 57-63.