Flexible staffing include such atypical employment relationships as:
- work performed outside the company's office,
- part-time work,
- work for a trial period
- work on a call.
The types of flexible forms of work can be divided into three groups:
- Forms of employee employment: term contracts, part-time work, temporary work, teleworking, work on call, Job sharing.
- Forms of non-employment employment: civil law contracts, management contracts
- Other forms of employment: job rotation, outsourcing, self-employment
- Houseman, S. N. (2001). Why employers use flexible staffing arrangements: Evidence from an establishment survey. ILR Review, 55(1), 149-170.
This is an article stub.