Importance of decision making
- necessity to choose best possible action from several alternatives
- optimal selection of resources needed to perform critical operations, achieve goals and produce results
- importance of proper motivation of employees in achieving strategic and tactical goals
- decision making is the final act of leadership
- planning and coordination functions of management
- analysing information from inside and outside
- need to innovate and grow
- Ferrell, O. C., & Gresham, L. G. (1985). A contingency framework for understanding ethical decision making in marketing. The Journal of Marketing, 87-96.
This is an article stub.