Readiness of production facilities
From CEOpedia | Management online
|Readiness of production facilities|
Production readiness is calculated using:
- factor of readiness of machinery and equipment
- average annual ratio of: the number of installed machines to the average number of annual owned machines
- machine utilization factor
- The ratio of the number of machines that are to be used, to the number of machines available.
- the actual utilization rate
- Ratio of machines working on the largest-change to the number of machines available
- coefficient of variation
- is placed between the machine utilization factor and actual utilization rate.