Indrustry and successful methods or procedures through which our goals in pefrormance are planned and incorporated into the product or service, have developed a lot. Success in marketing the item or business, to an essential level, depend on its degree of equality or leadership compared all the time with its competition. The subject of the idea of value analysis is to make possible a degree of performance in identyfying and exctracting unnecessary cost that lead to the goal itself. Value analysis mechanisms are to make it easier to obtain a better result. Finding the difference between various options may change the organization from being just "good" to being the "champion". All in all, accession to value and finding and crossing out unnecessary cost, lead to a "do as well as we can" and "when we must" basis. Nowadays, successful methods and procedures through which the development in pefrormance is organised, researched, improved and incorporated into the item or service are commonly used. Value analysis was developed as a value analysis process to stimulate ideas for producy improvement. It was created to make the customer happier. Lastly, the main value of finding and getting rid of unnecessary cost, lead to our biggest achievement. Value analysis is the name applied to this critical, well-organised and well-structured system, with its detailed paths for problem setting, and problem solving.
The main idea of value analysis
Value analysis improves the item by relating the advantages to their corresponding disadvantages. All the actions lead to reducing the costs. The main idea of value analysis is to put the money somewhere, where it may probably be needed the most. Value analysis is focused on developing new and much better ideas for making the customer happy .
It is a method of comparartive analysis in which products, ideas and components are simply compared in order to evaluate the item.The main goal is to improve the value adding characteristics of the project under study .
It fits everyone and it may assiast all branches of an enterprise (manufactacturing, marketing, and management) by securing better answers to their specific problems in supplying what the client wants. It is well known that 15 to 25 per cent and very often much more costs might be made unnecessary without any reduction in values by the use od this problem-solving tehnique in the essential areas.
Value analysis is a problem-solving system carried out by the use of a datailed set of actions. It is an inventive idea created for finding unnecessary costs, costs that provide neither quality nor good service.Value analysis is a form containing ideas specifically set for dynamic problem searching, finding, ad solving .
- Information level in which the questions are: What happens? What are the quantities? What are the costs?
- Analysis level in which the meaning found in all of the information is developed. Functions and understandable or comparable groups of functions are arranged and classified.
- Creativity levelin which all evaluation thinking is postponed, the analysis step of the set of problems is applied individually, and the full possible range of possible approach solutions is mentioned
- Judgment level in which the file from the creativity stage is comprehensively and creatively selected, basically by one man, in order to provide one or two new approaches that, after minimizing the inconvenience, will satisfy the needs of business or service.
This is followed by different actions in which concrete steps towards implementation are undertaken.
- Fallon F. (1980). Value Analysis: Second Revised Edition, Miles Value Foundation, p. 7
- Miles D. (2015). Techniques of Value Analysis and Engineering, Miles Value Foundation, p. 2
- Fallon F. (1980). Value Analysis: Second Revised Edition, Miles Value Foundation, p. 2
- Sato Y., Kaufman J.J. (2005). Value Analysis Tear-down:A new Process for Product Development and Innovation, Industrial Press Inc., p. 1
- Miles D. (2015). Techniques of Value Analysis and Engineering, Miles Value Foundation, p. 6
- Miles D. (2015). Techniques of Value Analysis and Engineering, Miles Value Foundation, p. 57
|Value analysis — recommended articles|
|Concept engineering — Innovative thinking — Internal benchmarking — Logic matrix — Innovative research — Quality by design — Decision point — Quality Function Deployment — Advantages of teamwork|
- Fallon F. (1980).Value Analysis: Second Revised Edition, Miles Value Foundation
- Miles D. (2015).Techniques of Value Analysis and Engineering, Miles Value Foundation
- Sato Y., Kaufman J.J. (2005). Value Analysis Tear-down:A new Process for Product Development and Innovation, Industrial Press Inc.
Author: Sylwia Karnafał