Burke litwin model
Burke Litwin model of organizational performance and change describes casual relationships between 12 aspect characterizing modern organization:
- external environment
- mission, vision, and strategy of the organization
- organizational culture
- organizational structure
- organizational system
- management practices
- work climate
- employee motivation
- task and individual skills and competences
- employee needs and values
- organizational performance
All aspects presented above influence results of organization and its success on the market.
- Burke, W. W., & Litwin, G. H. (1992). A causal model of organizational performance and change. Journal of management, 18(3), 523-545.
- Martins, N., & Coetzee, M. (2009). Applying the Burke-Litwin model as a diagnostic framework for assessing organisational effectiveness. SA Journal of Human Resource Management, 7(1), 1-13.
This is an article stub.