Certificate of inspection
|Certificate of inspection|
|Methods and techniques|
Certificate of inspection is a document created after inspection or service, which confirmes, that inspection took place, and during it, the serviced device was in a good condition. Also, certificate of inspection is defined as a document confirming, that products (especially those with a short life) during the inspection, were in a good condition (fresh and full-fledged). This inspection is a kind of verification, usuallny right before the shipment.
Inspection of products with short life
Due to the survey conducted on Chinese Market, customers, who spend less money on food and beverages and has none or little safety awareness are not or less interested in legal safeguards ensuring a healthy nutritional composition, than those who pay attention to it. Usually, they spend more money on food, read labels - composition and origin of the products, also look for any information about granted certificates and ensurances, that the pruduct is healthy, not contaminated and of full quality. The last part is guaranteed by the certificate of inspection. Inspection usually takes place just before the shipment, so that there is an information, that if the product in not of standard value, producer is not responsible for it.
Inspection of other goods
Many goods used in everyday life need to be inspected cyclically. Starting with coffee machine in restaurants, ending with highly specialized machines in power plants. Also in case of transport - everybody should check and service a bike once a year, in the context of cars there are predetermined rules on how often servicingshould be made. There are lots of items checked during car servicing:
- tire tread wear,
- wear of breaks,
- working of the exhaust system,
- functioning of all lights,
- steering system ,
- wear of suspension,
- number of kiloments on the meter,
- and the general condition of the vehicle.
Inspections in context of contracts
Usually in the contract there is an information about necessity of carrying out inspections and it's periodicity. Sometimes, seller agrees to carry out first few inspections within guarantee or imposes on the buyer to carry out inspections only in his company under pain of guarantee invalidity. Usually failure to carry out periodic inspections also results in loss of warranty, but also withdrawal from use until the general inspection.
All of inspections described above have to be ended with certificate of inspection signed by an authorized person, than th document is an evidence confirming, that the inspection was carried out.
- Liu A., Niyongira R., 2017, p. 185-191
- Ažman1 S., Gomišček B., 2012, p. 5-9
- Blows S., Ivers R. Q., Connor J., Ameratunga Sh., Norton R., 2003, p. 323-327
- Blows S., Ivers R. Q., Connor J., Ameratunga Sh., Norton R., 2003, p. 323
- Goldstajn A., 1965, p. 1
- Ažman1 S., Gomišček B., (2012). Asymmetric and Nonlinear Impact of Attribute-Level Performance on Overall Customer Satisfaction in the Context of Car Servicing of Four European Automotive Brands in Slovenia, "Organizacija", Vol. 45, No 2, Mar. - Apr. 2012, 5-9
- Blows S., Ivers R. Q., Connor J., Ameratunga Sh., Norton R., (2003). Does periodic vehicle inspection reduce car crash injury? Evidence from the Auckland Car Crash Injury Study, "Public Health", Vol. 27, No 3, June 2003, 323-327
- Goldstajn A., (1965). The contract of goods inspection, 14 Am. J. Comp. L. 383, 1
- Liu A., Niyongira R., (2017). Chinese consumers food purchasing behaviors and awareness of food safety, "Food Control", Vol. 79, Sep. 2017, 185-191
Author: Anna Włodarczyk