Different types of motivation
There are seven different types of motivation:
- Intrinsic motivation- it is when you decide to do something that you are interested in and enjoy doing it. The reason of doing it is internal.You are not driven by other people.
- Extrinsic motivation- it is when you are said to do something by other people. The reason of doing it is external. You have the need to achieve goals, want to be rewarded and you seek to avoid disadvantages.
- Fear-based motivation- ones can create goals and achievements for yourself but this motivation is rooted in the fear of failure. You afraid of not having failure in front of those who knows your goals.
- Achievement-based motivation- it is when someone is constantly driven to acquire good position in job.
- Power based motivation- this is the motivation that energizes others to seek more control and when you want to make changes in some spheres.
- Competence motivation- is a type of motivation that you push yourself forward to be competent.
- Attitude motivation- the motivation that make you see the world on your own. This type of motivation keeps you motivated to change the way that you see the world around you.
This is an article stub.