Level of complexity
- complicated system (eg. machine, computer)
- random system (market, customer behaviour, chaotic changes in financial markets)
- organized complexity (organizational structure, processes, principles, algorithms)
- self-organized complexity (adaptive systems, organizational flexibility, innovation)
- Li, H., & Williams, T. J. (2002). Management of complexity in enterprise integration projects by the PERA methodology. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 13(6), 417-427.
- Plsek, P. E., & Wilson, T. (2001). Complexity science: complexity, leadership, and management in healthcare organisations. BMJ: British Medical Journal, 323(7315), 746.
- Pich, M. T., Loch, C. H., & Meyer, A. D. (2002). On uncertainty, ambiguity, and complexity in project management. Management science, 48(8), 1008-1023.
This is an article stub.