Principles of design harmony
Principles of design harmony regulate ways and methods used in R&D and project management activities within company on various levels of management (strategic, tactical and operational management), they involve following good practices in project design:
- use good and proven methods of doing things, follow the example of best leaders and managers
- follow the KISS principle
- maintain harmony and unity between different projects and teams
- prepare resources in balanced proportion according to stated goals and objectives of project result
- use best patterns of activities to solve particular problem
- prioritize and emphasize most important part of the project
- Galitz, W. O. (2007). The essential guide to user interface design: an introduction to GUI design principles and techniques. John Wiley & Sons.
- Kerssens‐van Drongelen, I. C., & Cooke, A. (1997). Design principles for the development of measurement systems for research and development processes. R&D Management, 27(4), 345-357.
This is an article stub.