Tourism and hospitality
Tourism and hospitality industry is a complex of interconnected enterprises and other organizations involved in the production of goods and services, which would not be profitable, if not for the demand of the tourists. This industry include following sectors:
- accommodation sector
- gastronomy sector
- tourist attractions sector
- transport sector
- sector of travel agencies
- tourism and tourist information sector
- Kusluvan, S., Kusluvan, Z., Ilhan, I., & Buyruk, L. (2010). The human dimension: A review of human resources management issues in the tourism and hospitality industry. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 51(2), 171-214.
- Thakran, K., & Verma, R. (2013). The emergence of hybrid online distribution channels in travel, tourism and hospitality. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 54(3), 240-247.
This is an article stub.