Administrative skills are subset of basic skills and competencies of manager or people employed on administrative position. Most important administrative skill involve:
- good communication (written and oral)
- broad knowledge of IT office automation software
- high responsibility and self-motivation
- ability to use modern technology, social media, email, etc.
- focus on order and predictability,
- knowledge of techniques and tools for organization of document and data
- orientation on detail and completeness
- Katz, R. L. (2009). Skills of an effective administrator. Harvard Business Review Press.
- Crawford, F. A. (2000). Developing administrative skills. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery, 119(4), s33-s37.
This is an article stub.