Route to market
- selecting proper market
- identifying customer's needs
- setting realistic goals
- selecting proper distribution channels
- establishing monitoring systems
- building competent sales team with high selling skills
- building good relationships with distributors
- execute transactions
- provide after sale service
- Krattenmaker, T. G., & Salop, S. C. (1986). Competition and cooperation in the market for exclusionary rights. The American economic review, 76(2), 109-113.
- Wilson, H., & Daniel, E. (2007). The multi-channel challenge: A dynamic capability approach. Industrial Marketing Management, 36(1), 10-20.
This is an article stub.