Types of stakeholders
(Redirected from External stakeholder)
There are several types of stakeholders:
- board of directors
- managers (line and staff)
- families of employees
- service providers
- resource providers
- competitors (local and international)
- environmental protection bodies
- state authorities, local government
- special interests groups
- financial institutions (banks, insurance)
- media (press, radio, TV)
- social media
- trade unions, etc.
- Savage, G. T., Nix, T. W., Whitehead, C. J., & Blair, J. D. (1991). Strategies for assessing and managing organizational stakeholders. The executive, 5(2), 61-75.
This is an article stub.