Relationships with stakeholders
- commercial, direct relationships (based on contract, legally binding)
- involvement in common goals (social development, environmental protection)
- relationships with authorities and government (taxes, tariffs, development projects)
- ownership relations (with stakeholders, owners)
- relationships with employees and their families
- local community (road building, cleaning, etc)
- Balser, D., & McClusky, J. (2005). Managing stakeholder relationships and nonprofit organization effectiveness. Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 15(3), 295-315.
- Bhattacharya, C. B., Korschun, D., & Sen, S. (2009). Strengthening stakeholder–company relationships through mutually beneficial corporate social responsibility initiatives. Journal of Business ethics, 85(2), 257-272.
This is an article stub.