Strategic planning models
Strategic planning models include various formal and informal methods and process focused on the long-term activities for identify mission, vision and long-term goals of the organization. There are several basic models of strategic planning:
- SWOT analysis
- TOWS analysis
- Balanced scorecard
- PESTLE analysis
- STEEPLE analysis
- Scenarios of possible events
- Scenarios of states in environment
- Mission and vision
- Strategic analysis
- Flexible/agile strategic planning model
- Strong and focused strategic planning model
- Proactive strategic planning
- Mintzberg, H. (1994). The fall and rise of strategic planning. Harvard business review, 72(1), 107-114.
- Miller, C. C., & Cardinal, L. B. (1994). Strategic planning and firm performance: A synthesis of more than two decades of research. Academy of management journal, 37(6), 1649-1665.
This is an article stub.