Types of validation
There are various types of validation':
- process validation (prospective, retrospective, revalidation)
- equipment validation (certification, measurement, quality)
- analytical method validation (mean error of results)
- computer system validation (security, reliability)
- validation of data entered in IT system
- validation of medical procedures
- validation of prediction models
- Klügl, F. (2008, March). A validation methodology for agent-based simulations. In Proceedings of the 2008 ACM symposium on Applied computing (pp. 39-43). ACM.
This is an article stub.