Scientific interests of Slawomir Wawak concern on issues of:
- quality management,
- human resources management,
- information security management systems,
- management aiding systems,
- process approach,
- design and improvement of management systems.
Slawomir Wawak is an author of over 60 books, articles and research work.
Lecture subjects on Cracow University of Economics:
- design of management systems and methods
- management information systems
- analysis and design of management processes
- project management
Since 1995 he runs an Encyclopedia of Management, which contains over 5000 articles on management and related subjects. It is the greatest management portal in Poland, and one of greatest in the World. It's English language version is being developed under name CEOpedia.
Sławomir Wawak is a management consultant since 2001. He cooperates with consulting firms like KEMA Quality Poland, Krakow Quality Institute, Academy of Quality, Anacco or GFA Consulting Poland. He advise in the scope of analysis and design of management systems, quality management, information management and HRM. He has great experience in advising to enterprises and public administration offices. More information...
- Krakow University of Economics (in Polish: Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Krakowie)
- 31-510 Kraków, ul. Rakowicka 27
- room 115 (in Main Library Building)
- Phone: (+48 12) 293 53 59, front office 293 56 16
- See also: LinkedIn