|Methods and techniques|
Too many meetings, lack of preparation, no follow-up and the absence of employees desire and input are among the typical problems. Poorly managed meetings are considered as the black holes of the work day and can affect company's productivity Moreover, badly managed meetings can also have a negative effect on teamwork and employee as an individual. The leader must be responsible and provide the workers with essential negotiation details constantly making improvements to represent high level of company’s competence and development A great amount of businesses are growing internationally due to integration and globalization of the modern world. The difference in culture also has to be taken into consideration, acknowledged and valued. 
The role of etiquette in business
Practicing business etiquette has a lot of benefits such as:
- Establishing strong relationships - proper behavior helps to set up healthy relationships between management, staff and clients,
- Providing harmonious atmosphere - when employees and workers treat each other with respect and sensitivity dictated by good business manners, it creates a positive working environment,
- Reflecting confidence - an individual practicing business etiquette is seen as someone who is together and knows what to say and how to say it. Furthermore, it helps to demonstrate self-control and awareness in various matters, which plays a crucial role in business communication,
- Preventing misunderstandings - considering business etiquette as a basic key in your company will help prevent misunderstandings, because proper etiquette requires everyone to interact professionally with one another and to communicate clearly and honestly. 
What includes business etiquette?
Business etiquette is concerned with such things as:
- proper business style (official),
- welcome topics and those which should be excluded in conversation,
- addressing others with respect (for example by their first name, surname or title),
- gift giving and receiving (selecting and presenting an appropriate business gift),
- accepted/unaccepted forms of entertaining for business success,
- rules of public behaviour,
- cultural divergences.
- Keller-Krawczyk, L. (2010). Is Business Ethics Possible and Necessary?. Economics & Sociology, Vol. 3, No 1, pp. 133-142.
- Okoro, E. (2012). Cross-Cultural Etiquette and Communication in Global Business:Toward a Strategic Framework for Managing Corporate Expansion. International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 7, No. 16, pp. 130-137.
- "Cleverism".Why are business etiquette skills important?.
Author: Daria Bartova, Khrystyna Hladun, Akash Agarwal, Aanchal Gogna