Components of brand
Main components of brand can be distinguished:
- identification component - allows easy distinguishing of a given product from competing products,
- quality component - guarantees a certain level of quality of branded products, producers promise to customers
- promotional component - attracts buyers' attention and encourages them to buy.
- value component - indicates the values provided by the manufacturer
- culture component - represents a certain level of culture of users/customers
- personality component - characterises users of brand, story related with brand use
- Ashill, N. J., & Sinha, A. (2004). An exploratory study into the impact of components of brand equity and country of origin effects on purchase intention. Journal of Asia-Pacific Business, 5(3), 27-43.
This is an article stub.