Importance of swot analysis
- more efficient strategic decisions
- better strategic planning process
- efficient resource utilisation and allocation
- higher revenue growth and profits
- better chance to discover potential opportunities and react to risks
- easy framework to identify strengths (key success factors) and weaknesses (areas to improve)
- it is easy methodology widely used, popular and taught in every management school
- Valentin, E. K. (2001). SWOT analysis from a resource-based view. Journal of marketing theory and practice, 9(2), 54-69.
- Coman, A., & Ronen, B. (2009). Focused SWOT: diagnosing critical strengths and weaknesses. International Journal of Production Research, 47(20), 5677-5689.
This is an article stub.