Strategic capabilities include 4 various dimensions of company resources:
- economic capabilities - productive factors, investment projects and market ventures, management strategies, financial policy, marketing activities, division of labour, adaptation processes, business capabilities
- human capabilities - employees of the company, employee mobility, work efficiency and production capacity, work atmosphere, professional qualifications, career and managerial care system, quality of work, labour costs, organizational development, development of managerial staff
- information capabilities - communication system, databases, reporting, management information system
- technical capabilities - research and development competences, quality of products and processes, operational activity efficiency, organizational capabilities
- Di Benedetto, C. A., DeSarbo, W. S., & Song, M. (2008). Strategic capabilities and radical innovation: an empirical study in three countries. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 55(3), 420-433.
This is an article stub.