What's in control plan?
Control plan usually includes:
- the frequency of process review,
- verification of process capability method,
- corrective actions in case of typical problems,
- special inspection requirements,
- historic data about process capability.
The control plan is used not only in manufacturing, but also in services. Thus it's contents might change according to process needs.
How to prepare control plan?
In order to create control plan you would need:
- process diagram,
- technical documentation (if needed),
- FMEA results,
- characteristics of product,
- results from earlier inspections,
- knowledge about the process,
- information about warranty issues.
- Verjan, G. L. R., Dauzére-Pérès, S., & Pinaton, J. (2011, December). Impact of control plan design on tool risk management: a simulation study in semiconductor manufacturing. In Simulation Conference (WSC), Proceedings of the 2011 Winter (pp. 1913-1920). IEEE.
This is an article stub.