Human resources development
This is an article stub.
Human Resources Development (HRD) - creates an entire spectrum of organised changes, whom main purpose is to change people behaviour. Those changes lead to improvement in work productivity of business or organization.
Main goals of Human Resources Development
In general terms, the main goal of HRD is to enable a business to achieve a success due to people who work there. More precisely, we can identify the following goals of HRD:
- create conditions favourable for teamwork and flexibility
- ensure everyone equal opportunities
- keeping and development mental and physical condition of workers
- taking account of differences in individual needs of employers
- enlist workers
- developing human resources
- salary management
- care of relations between personnel
- workstations management
- rising a quality of relationship of employment
- Armstrong, M. (1988). Armstrong's Handbook of Human Management Practice