Project status report
Project status report is controlling tool that allow you to quickly identify any deviations from the plan. The form of reports may be different, usually presented using charts and tables. Several types of status reports exists:
- Current reports - concern only and only started, ongoing or completed tasks and their results from the last completed reporting period.
- Cumulative reports - they cover periods from the beginning of the project to the last completed period.
- Exception reports - are documents that contain only information about deviations.
- Reports - semaphores (traffic light system) - the status of the project is marked in the reports using colours.
- Deviation Reports - show the difference between the results achieved and the planned for the moment of the project implementation.
- Anbari, F. T. (2003). Earned value project management method and extensions. Project management journal, 34(4), 12-23.
This is an article stub.