From CEOpedia | Management online
Management is complex process consisting in a number of functions:
- planning (decision making, selection of resources, formulating of goals and objectives, etc.)
- organizing (coordination, communication, improvement of personnel, deployment, etc.)
- motivating (encouraging, issuing commands, ordering, personnel policy, inspiring, encouraging, etc.)
- controlling (monitoring, measurement, reporting, etc.).
- Koontz, H., & O'Donnell, C. (1964). Principles of management: an analysis of managerial functions, McGraw-Hill.
This is an article stub.
If you are able to help develop this article,