Strategy deployment is complex process of implementation of strategic plans in the company. Strategy deployment activities vary for different companies but most important is unification of the organization around the strategy prepared by the management in order to achieve strategic goals, mission and vision.
Main tasks in strategy deployment
- design of efficient organization structure
- preparing documentation: processes, policies, plans, analyses
- preparing of financial resources needed
- creating controlling and monitoring systems with rewards and metrics of key processes
- Guth, W. D., & MacMillan, I. C. (1986). Strategy implementation versus middle management self-interest. Strategic Management Journal, 7(4), 313-327.
- Mazur, G. H. (1998, August). Strategy deployment for small and medium enterprises. In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Quality Function Deployment. Sydney, August.
This is an article stub.